The Knittel brothers are joined by Mark Lawson from Game Day Tourist in this episode. They discuss England's proposed winter break, the NASL canceling its 2018 season, differences between supporters in England & the US, and more.
Watch our full recording here:
Stories & topics discussed in this episode:
- Nottingham forest offering discounted season tickets to youth fans (https://twitter.com/danielstorey85/status/968053284534702080)
- Lukaku wants Prem All-Star game (https://twitter.com/RomeluLukaku9/status/968220624354234368)
- England looks to be adding a winter break (https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/feb/27/premier-league-winter-break-fa-cup-switch-agreed)
- NASL cancels 2018 season (http://www.espn.com/soccer/north-american-soccer-league/story/3400079/nasl-cancels-complete-2018-season-after-court-ruling)
- FC Dallas lost over 2 legs to 8th placed Panamanian squad (https://twitter.com/TaylorTwellman/status/969059666473893888)
- Pulisic’s agent (https://www.theringer.com/2018/2/28/17046268/soccer-christian-pulisic-rob-moore-agent-usmnt-america)
- Mark’s thoughts on VAR
- Differences between watching soccer in Europe and the U.S.
- EPL/European soccer culture that has developed in the U.S. and how it’s unique and not just an extension of European soccer culture