The Knittel brothers are joined by Christian Sandler to discuss Sean Dyche eating worms, Ronaldo being even vainer than we thought, the Union finally making moves in MLS & more.
Watch our full recording here:
Stories & topics discussed in this episode:
– Chelsea fan on pitch confronts ref. Norwich player hands fan his dropped cigarettes (https://youtu.be/zg60j9gDxVg)
– Sean Dyche doesn’t eat worms (http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42738800)
– Alexis Sanchez’s United deal (https://twitter.com/5liveSport/status/954069617382535168) & transfer details (https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jan/22/alexis-sanchez-joins-manchester-united-henrikh-mkhitaryan-arsenal)
– Ronaldo checking out his cut with an iPhone (https://streamable.com/yex7z)
– Chelsea rumored to be interested in Andy Carroll, Peter Crouch, Ashley Barnes, & possibly other mediocre English strikers too. Why?
– Goretzka has signed with Bayern, but he needs to finish the season with Schalke (https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/p-off-schalke-fans-tell-11890258)
– Atlanta continues to make moves in MLS (http://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/3353284/atlanta-united-completes-mls-record-deal-for-ezequiel-barco)
– The Union are finally making moves (http://www.espn.com/soccer/major-league-soccer/story/3353258/chicago-fire-trade-winger-david-accam-to-philadelphia-union)
– Trading in MLS from the players’ perspective (https://twitter.com/soccermusings/status/954891774673133568)
– Christian Sandler’s article on Andre Blake (http://www.phillysoccerpage.net/2018/01/18/andre-blake-is-not-the-answer/)